The timeless classic just got easy.
Create the classic Indian Tikka in no time at all. This 15g pack is enough to marinate 400g of Chicken, Lamb, Fish, Prawns or Paneer. (Serves 2)
2 Medium Onions
125ml Natural Yoghurt
2tbsp Lemon Juice
• Mix this sachet, yoghurt oil & lemon juice until smooth.
• Dice the paneer. Mix into marinade until well coated.
• Refrigerate for 2-3hrs to marinate.
• Cut the onions and peppers into large squares.
• Pierce the paneer onto skewers, add onions and peppers in between.
• Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200°c for 20mins or low heat BBQ, until cooked through.
Spice Mix Ingredients:
Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Sea Salt, Colour (E110 Sunset Yellow - E110 May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children)
Right: Chickpea Tikka by @crazy.mango.girl