A little taste of Kenya & a whole lot of cumin.
Create a delicious Kenyan-Indian curry in no time at all. This 15g pack is enough for 400g of Chicken, Lamb, Fish, Prawns or Paneer. (Serves 2)
2 Medium Onions
125ml Chicken Stock
1tbsp Lemon Juice
• Dice the chicken, seal with oil on high heat & remove.
• Dice the onions & cook in some oil until golden brown.
• Add this sachet & chicken, cook for 2mins on low.
• Add chicken stock and mix well.
• Add the lemon juice & salt to taste.
Spice Mix Ingredients:
Ground Cumin, Garam Masala, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dried Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Dried Green Chillies, Salt.
Right: Jeera Chicken by Michelle Minnaar